* Fixed the bug where the flashing Warp Return blue square function often flashed the wrong square. You do remember that if 'Show Squares' is on and you click 'Go' in the Tile Warp dialog, the destination square flashes?
* Also fixed the bug where 'Whistle->Dry Lake' didn't stop Link from drowning in the non-water.
* Also, if you click on a letter in the String Editor's preview pane, the cursor in the string editing box will jump over to that letter. Not that useful, I know, but here it is.
* Fixed the bug where setting positive values to npc->Jump had very wrong effects.
* Added the 'Other' enemy type, which is identical to the 'Fire' type, but is allowed to fall and jump if a script requests it.
* Since so many like to use it for custom boss scripts, the 'Fire' type is renamed to the 'Other (Floating)' type.
* Fixed the overly long wording for the Wand type's misc. flags.
* More script stuff: if you set an NPC's Extend to 4, its shadow won't be drawn even if the quest rules permit it.
* ...Of course, it would be tidier if you used the new EXT_ constants I added to std.zh just now.
* Fixed that most humiliating New String crash.
* In sideview, Link no longer falls while drowning.
* Clocks can no longer be Equipment Items.
* The enemy animation styles '2-Frame', 'Slow 2-Frame' and such are no longer twice as long as they should be when 'Use New Enemy Tiles' is enabled.