|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 919 Mac OS X||January.03.2009|
|* Fixed a bug with an OS X lib on my end.|
* Placed an upper limit on the waviness of Screen->Wavy, where values greater than 2048 don't increase the screen's distortion any further.
* Added an Integrity Check for screens that contain Save Point combos, but don't have the 'Use As Save Room' screen flag checked. This may be deliberate, but the most likely intended behavior is to have the flag checked.
* Fixed the bug where the Boomerang's range was ignored if its weapon sprite had more than one frame of animation specified.
* Fixed the Boomerang's 'Corrected Animation' clip tile bug. To reiterate, the clip tile's location is: tile 54 if 'Corrected Animation' is off, starting tile + frames if 'Corrected Animation' is on, and starting tile + (frames x 8) if both 'Corrected Animation' and 'Directional Tiles' are on.
* Fixed some more mistakes in ZScript.txt.
* Tooltips: the main screen tooltip gives the properties of the pointed combo. It lists all of the properties in the Properties dialog.
* Fixed the bug where an Item Override subscreen item wouldn't be non-visible when a DMap explicitly disabled that item.
* Fixed a bug where too many weapons on the screen would cause the hookshot to freeze the game.
* Fixed a bug where the tile editor would sometimes cause the mouse to not work outside of a certain area on the screen.
* Fixed a bug where certain locked doors in the default template would not work properly.
* Tweaked the new larger tile list window.
* The combo list window is now enlarged as well.
* Preliminary work on the new tooltip system (the code has been in there since build 827, but dormant).
* Extended the FFC Editor's D value caps from 32767.0000 to 214748.3647, both positive and negative.
* Now, using the Raft will set your 'drowning return point' at wherever you stop rafting.
* ZScript: Fixed the bug where weapon->Flash was a float instead of a bool.
* The Screen Flag 'All Triggers->16-31' now recognizes layered triggers.
* Large Mode: enlarged the Select Tile dialog. It took awhile.
* The bug where setting out-of-bounds values for a string's Y Position was possible and could crash ZC has been fixed.
* The Item Drop Set editor's item tile panes display the tiles at exactly double resolution now.
* The 'What Links Here' Quest Report now also displays a list of screens that use the current screen as a layer. Nifty!