|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 944 Windows, Linux||February.04.2009|
|* [ZCL] Removed ZSCRIPT (source code will be released to public soon).|
* [ZCL] Core optimizations.
* [ZCL] ZCL for Linux will be using GTK until Lazarus becomes more stable with GTK2... sorry people. =/
* [ZCL] New logo.
* [ZCL] Updater Feature implemented - On the first download of the alphas please click on the updater feature so it can configure itself. This is a very new feature so if you spot any bugs please immediately report them.
* ZScript: Added Game->GetCurLevel(), which tells you the dungeon level of the current DMap. It works great as an index into Game->LItems!
* Fixed a bug where if an item is, by being collected, upgraded into a new item with a pickup script, then the pickup script will use the new item's script number but the old item's arguments. (Now, it will use the new item's arguments.)
* Fixed the bugs where certain ZQuest tile preview panels were slightly smaller than they ought.
* Fixed a bug where 'Paste Spec. -> Screen Data' would also paste the Side Warp trigger settings.
* Also, 'Paste Spec. -> Warps' now pastes the status of the 'Combos Carry Over' checkbox as well.
* Fixed a bug where it was possible in Sideview to fall into screen 0x80 from screen 0x70, crashing ZC!
* ZScript: Fixed a bug that made various events, such as setting Link->Item or using the level 4 cheat, erase certain values in Game->LItems.
* ZScript: Fixed a potential bug where Screen->D might now have worked correctly when used in Overworld DMaps.
* ZScript: Fixed another bug that made Screen->D[x] pointed to not quite the same variable as Game->GetScreenD(Game->GetCurDMap(), x). Now, they are assured to point to the same variable. This also affects the string control code \3\X\X\X (Goto If Screen Variable).
* ZScript: Fixed the bug where setting positive values to weapon->Jump and item->Jump actually resulted in negative values, and vice versa. If you've been unknowingly compensating for this deficiency, please change your code now!
* ZScript: Added the functions Game->GetDMapScreenD() and Game->SetDMapScreenD(), which are like Game->GetScreenD() and Game->SetScreenD(), but allow you to get and set values in other DMaps with minimum fuss!
* Added several more clarifying notes to Zscript.txt, such as how Screen->D differs by DMap, and the difference between Link->Warp() and Link->PitWarp().
* Fixed some potential bugs where getting a screen item or special item via Boomerang or Hookshot (with the 'Boomerang/Hookshot Grabs All Items' quest rule) wouldn't set the appropriate Screen State.
* ZQuest: As you know, water combos only function on layer 0. So, water combos on layers 1 and 2 no longer show up blue when you press the 'w' key to show walkability.
* Sideview: Now, if Link stands on a solid damage combo as a platform, he will take damage! That's pretty intuitive, isn't it?
* Fixed a bug where 3-Stair Warp Rings didn't work quite right in non-Overworld DMaps.
* Fixed a bug where setting a positive value to Game->DCounter[CR_MAGIC] that wasn't divisible by 8 would cause it to endlessly empty and fill the magic meter.