* Fixed the crash that occurs when Link takes a Maze Path route that leads north of the northernmost screens.
* Fixed the bug where dismissing the 'Go To' cheat dialog caused the music to resume even when the game was inactive (that is, grayed out) when you entered the dialog.
* Fixed the bug where one could use the 'Go To' cheat while the game was inactive, and then, without resuming the game, quit the quest and open a different quest, causing Link, in the different quest, to be warped where the dialog had specified. Unlimited cheating potential: denied!
* Fixed the small bug where dismissing a 'Quit' or 'Reset' dialog with a press of Return/Enter while in-game would also open the pause subscreen as soon as the dialog was dismissed.
* Finally added a button to the Tile Editor that, when clicked, lets you save the current tile page to a BMP file. It is most desirable for those using Large Mode, and you must be appalled that we waited this long before implementing it.
* Fixed the Large Mode bug where the 'Choose Freeform Combo' dialog wrongly positioned the FFC information over the combo preview.
* Changed the name of Screen Flags: 'Use As Save Screen(SP)' to 'Save Point -> Continue Here', and 'Use As Save Screen (AUTO)' to 'Save Game On Entry'. This is to reflect that you don't really need the mentioned Screen Flag alongside a Save Point combo, but it's what most situations would call for.
* Tweaked the Large Mode screen information: now, screens with Save Point combos and the 'Save Point -> Continue Here' are labeled 'Save-Continue Screen', screens with just Save Point combos are labeled 'Save Screen', and screens with the 'Save Game On Entry' flag are labeled 'Automatic Save/Continue Screen'.
* Fixed the bug where hookshot-deflected weapons would occasionally explode like a bomb.
* Fixed the bug where gaining magic and crossing into a Ring's magic cost threshold wouldn't update Link's color instantly.
* Fixed the bug where losing magic and crossing out of a Ring's magic cost threshold wouldn't permit Link to use a lower-level Ring with a lesser cost.
* Fixed the bug where losing a large sum of magic through a Ring could cause Link to have negative magic (which, of course, wraps around to positive magic). To clarify: even if you run out of the magic to use it, a Ring will still appear in the subscreen, and still have an active Link Tile Modifier. This is intended behavior.
(July 7, 2009)