|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 1071 Windows||September.20.2009|
|* Fixed the bugs where the 'Goto If' string codes wouldn't set the string's tile backdrop correctly, and would skip over or print incorrect symbols regardless of what happened.|
* Now, duplicate strings are generated immediately after the original string in the list... thus saving a certain amount of repositioning.
* Now, right-clicking in the combo selector brings up a menu offering two choices: edit the individual combo, or open the Combo Editor at that combo's page.
* Fixed the bug where Link kept holding his sword while stepping down a Cave combo.
* Now, a Ring item with a damage divisor of 0 will make Link immune to damage rather than crashing ZC. This goes for Peril Rings too. (That would be interesting.)
* Fixed the bug where the preview pane in the screen Enemies dialog was absent.
* Large Mode: enlarged the Autolayer Setup dialog.
* Fixed the bug where Screen->TriggerSecrets() wouldn't compile correctly.
* ZScript: added Game->End(). When this command is run, ZC immediately ends the entire game without saving and goes to the file select screen. What could you use this for? ...Maybe you could put it at the end of a custom 'game over' or 'end of demo' sequence?
* Added a combo type: Eyeball (4-Way). It only needs tiles for the four cardinal directions. It works a bit differently to the other eyeballs - the tilesheet direction order is up, down, left, right. What this means is that you can use 'n-frame 4-dir' enemy tiles as Eyeball combo tiles with no alteration! That's convenient. (P.S: The other Eyeball types are renamed '8-Way'.)
* Fixed the bug where, with a Save Game combo in a dark room, entering the Save Game prompt then selecting 'Don't Save' would cause the room to become lit inexplicably.
* Now, Whistle items with an invalid Warp Ring number (one that isn't between 1 and 8) will never create whirlwinds.
* Fixed the Super Bomb's damage to Link. It is now at 8 instead of 10.
* The Bomb and Super Bomb's Misc. 3 value now determines the damage done to Link when the 'Bombs Hurt Link' rule is set. (Setting these to negative values will presumably heal Link. If you can think of an in-game reason for this to happen, full speed to you.)
* Added some space-saving functions to std.zh - CreateNPCAt, CreateItemAt, CreateLWeaponAt and CreateEWeaponAt.
* Fixed the Whisp Ring so that its default values are correct, and that its Item Editor values are actually used in the game. Because until now, they weren't!
* Fixed the bug where FFCs with inherent Secret Tile Flags wouldn't change when Screen Secrets was triggered.
* Fixed the bug where individual FFCs pasted anew into a screen weren't being saved in the quest file.
* Default Template: Fixed those two counters in the passive B subscreens.
* Fixed the bug where a bunch of string control codes were being displayed wrongly in the String Editor.
* Fixed the bug where setting Screen->ComboD would not update spinning tiles.
* ZScript no longer uses floating point arithmetic in multiplication, division or modulus operations.
* Finished implementing setting of InputMouseX/Y, which should now work correctly.
* Added 'Game->DMapFlags' and some script-specific DMap flags, which should be the next best thing to having actual DMap scripts.
* Gave the final sprite - Link - its Misc array. You could argue that this is pretty pointless, but seeing as Link inherits his miscellaneous variables from the sprite class anyway I thought it wouldn't hurt.
* npc, lweapon and eweapon now have a 'CollDetection' bool, with which you can turn off their collision detection.
* Renamed Link->Invincible to Link->CollDetection to be consistent with this (sorry if you were using it).
* Screen->TriggerSecrets() (which was in the last build, if you happened to stumble across it) now works.
* Added the maximum number of drawing commands, and some information about the maximum size of variables to std.zh.
* Added 'OnSidePlatform' to std.zh, which uses (pretty much) the same method as the internal code.
* Documented Waitdraw, which we've had for a while...
* Fixed the bug where passageway warps to different DMaps would use the current DMap's offset rather than the destination DMap's offset.
* Now, if, via placed and inherent combos, you have a Secret Tile or Armos->Secret type flag and a Hammer or Strike flag in the same spot, and you hammer-pound the spot, the Secret Tile / Armos->Secret flag will no longer take precedence over the Hammer/Strike flag.
* Fixed the bug where 2.10 and earlier quests had their Ghini Transparency and Ghini Flickering Quest Rules set to the opposite of what they ought to be.
* Fixed the Wall Master's movement. Now, if their Misc. 1 is 1, they will advance farther from the screen edge depending on their Step speed. If not, they will only advance two tiles from the edge regardless as to how swift they are.
* Large Mode: enlarged the Init Data/Link Data dialog, AND all of the pop-up alert boxes. This applies to both ZQuest and Zelda Classic. Note: largeness of Zelda Classic depends on your settings.
* Also enlarged the Quest Info, Controls, Quest MIDI Info, and some Cheat dialogs.